How can Canadians combat the triple threat of RSV, COVID-19, and influenza?-an air filtration expert’s view
How serious is the triple threat of RSV, COVID-19, and influenza in Canada this year? Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), COVID-19, and influenza are creating a serious strain on Canadian healthcare systems not only because of the spike in cases but also because of the ongoing backlog and lingering problems caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic. In this article, we will discuss how Canadians can best protect themselves from the triple threat.
New Report from Phillip Ilijevski Camfil Canada covers:
- What are the health risks for people with RSV, COVID-19, and influenza?
- How do respiratory viruses spread?
What are the differences between RSV, COVID-19, and influenza?
- How can Canadians protect themselves from the triple threat of COVID-19, flu, and RSV?
Vaccines can save lives and lessen the severity of COVID-19 and influenza
- What can air filters and air purifiers do to reduce cases of RSV, COVID-19, and influenza?
- STANDARD RISK AREAS
- HIGHER-RISK AREAS
- EXISTING HVAC VENTILATION SYSTEMS
Read the full story here
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.